Occupational Therapist (Kaiwhakaora Ngangahau)
|Organisation||Alpha Consultants Ltd|
|Contact person||David Broomhead|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Contact telephone||07 579 0525|
|Closing date for applications||31-10-2021|
Alpha Consultants Ltd
Alpha Consultants is seeking candidates for the following position:
Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist – contractor.
What can you expect?
An opportunity has come up with Alpha Consultants to contract in the vocational rehabilitation area.
About Alpha Consultants
Alpha Consultants is a business of Marsh McLennan. We are a national company located throughout New Zealand, who works collaboratively with our clients and their customers to help and assist working age people to prepare for, make the transition to and find suitable and sustainable employment.
We are known for providing customised vocational rehabilitation solutions, assessments, work trials, work ready and pre-employment programmes, graduated return to work assistance, placement services and in work support.
We will count on you to:
- Undertake Graduated Return to Work Programmes and worksite assessments
- Provide professional services to clients through facilitating assessments and rehabilitation
- Keep written communication concise and to the point, and meet reporting timeframes
- Develop and maintain professional knowledge required to support the service needs of customers and clients
- Ensure positive H&S practices
- Ensure compliance within the Marsh Group Corporate Governance and Operating Procedures and Policies
What you need to have:
- Degree in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience
- Effective report writing and letter writing skills
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Full, clean current driving licence
What makes you stand out?
- Exceptional client management skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent negotiation, clinical and personable skills
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment.
Please send your resume and cover letter to David Broomhead: [email protected]
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in New Zealand. Successful applicants will be required to complete Criminal Record check prior to commencement of contract.
Alpha Consultants is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender, marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Back to all Job Vacancies